Sunday, January 8, 2012

One word: MOTIVATION!!!

I don't know what works for you, but I have a couple of tricks that absolutely kick start my motivation whenever I even think about giving up:

  1. A dress or a pair of jeans that are too small. Always works! I even leave them out from time to time to motivate me of what it is I'm working so hard for. And I try them on whenever I feel like skipping a workout or eating something unhealthy (I'm talking about sweets, I have a hard time eating just one. It's easier for me personally to just stay away from them!)
  2. My favorite quote "Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most."
  3. MFP (www.myfitnesspal.com)
  4. Heiaheia.com
  5. An event (next weekend or summer and short dresses. ALWAYS gives me motivation.
  6. Pictures! 
Here are some pics I look back on to remind myself how amazingly beautiful we all could look if we just took some time and worked on our bodies :)




 Miss Jennifer Nicole Lee! I LOVE THIS WOMAN! Her body is banging and she has the best attitude :)
Now I realize she is super muscular, and that a lot of u think it's a bit too much. But when I think about how much hard work and discipline this woman comes out with every single day, I can't but be in awe. Amazing. 
I 'm not looking to pack on quite as much muscle, but god damn she is hot!

 Now even though I don't want to build too much muscle on my whole body, I'm working hard on building my glutes! JNL is a perfect example of how you can build up your booty, I'll post a video she made about exactly that in a few days :)


 This is a swedish blogger that used to blog on nyheter24/modette, but changed to veckorevyn. I can't find her blog but I promise to look for it and link it! She is stunning and has an amazing body!
 Blake Lively
 Miss Riri, stunning
 Jessica Biel my #1 girl crush. She is perfect!

















No comments:

Post a Comment