Sunday, January 8, 2012

And so it starts..

Me and working out have love-hate relationship. Can't live with it, can't live without it (sound familiar?) Quite early I started realizing that the biggest battle was not running 30min, but getting my gym clothes on, and getting my ass on the damn treadmill. Now when people ask me what I do to motivated myself, I tell them "anything I can". Literally. I take it day by day. Some days buying a dress that's one size too small helps. Try squeezing into a pair of jeans that are too small, you'll be surprised how much more motivation you'll get. Also; I count calories. (DUH!) But not only the calories I put into my mouth, I have a limit. A limit for how many calories I have to burn during one workout. And I'm talking big numbers baby!
How many kg I want to loose times 7300 (~calories in one kg) divided with how many days (90) I have to work it off,
Now understand, I know loosing weight is mostly what you eat, -I have a 1200 limit, give and take. The calorie count is mostly for motivation.

I already lost 13 kg last summer. Eating healthy, burning LOTS and boycotting alcohol. Slowly but surely the weight came back on and now I've gone from 68kg to 74, and it's time to start working on myself!

So this blog is not so much for the readers as it is for myself. I'm going to write up what I'm doing, update my weight loss and hopefully motivate myself to keep it up!

So here we go :)



No comments:

Post a Comment