Monday, January 9, 2012

My supplements

I promised to write an update about my supplements, so here goes.
I always drink protein after going to the gym, my body needs the energy. I only recently started drinking Glutamine and Creatine with my protein. Some people say it works, some people say it's a waste of money. But I decided to try it out for myself and see how it goes.
Besdes that I take CLA+, multivitamin drink and fish oil every morning.


 I drink a glass of this every morning  
Berocca is a tablet containing a combination of B group vitamins and Vitamin C



  • Adding a dose of glutamine to your post-workout drink can speed up the recovery process.
  • Glutamine may be beneficial by increasing growth hormone levels in the body.
  • Glutamine is an effective tool for increasing workout performance and recovery.

You can read more about creatine and glutamine here

'Conjugated linoleic acids (CLA) are a family of at least 28[1] isomers of linoleic acid found mainly in the meat and dairy products derived from ruminants'



No comments:

Post a Comment