Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tonight's workout

I'm really looking forward to tonight's workout. It's not going to be easy, but then again I don't want it to be.
The harder you train, the more you sweat -the better and faster result you will get!
It's all about getting into that mind state and just being ready to give it your all. I need music and a couple cups of coffee to really be able to push through my workout! I'm very excited about Sunday, can't wait to weigh myself and tell you guys the results!



Tonight's workout:
1. Jillian Michaels 30 DS workout L3
2. Minimum 20min run (I might do 40 since I'm planning on a longer route)
3. Jillian Michaels 30 DS workout L2





If you are reading this and questioning whether or not you should work out today. Do it! What you don't do today, you will have to deal with tomorrow. And if you can't bring yourself to do anything hardcore, just go for a walk, do a couple sets of sit-ups. Anything to move your body. A little is always always ALWAYS better than nothing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment