Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Good morning!

Today I woke up bright and early to make sure I got some coffee in me before hitting the gym.
Me and my brother left at around 7am, man it feels good to start off the day like this!

I did a 20min HIIT run (doing another 20 tonight) 3 core exercises, arms and legs.
I was surprised by how many people there were at the gym, but my trainer told me last week it's usually packed after New Years (I'm guessing it's a New Years promise thing:P) and calms down around February.
-I don't really like working out when there are too many people around, having to wait for a machine and not be able to follow my normal workout routine easily makes me give up. I guess t's something I'm going to have to work on.

My brother did only cardio today, I'm happy to see him embrace it. I've noticed whenever I focus on either strenght training or cardio, I really start disliking the other one. It's all about moderation. My goal is to tone up, and for that I need to focus on both muscles and weight loss. I think once you get into the groove of it, it's not that difficult. Just a lot of self motivation, and remembering what's at the end of the tunnel. Whenever I question myself I just recite my favorite quote

"Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most"



I'm not a particularly big fan of Kim K to be honest, 
but she does have some kick ass curves

No comments:

Post a Comment