Monday, January 9, 2012

My little beauty secret

This is something that my grandma showed me, and has been my go-to trick whenever I'm going for a vacation, showing some skin in a party dress, or just want to do something amazing for my skin.
Now this is super easy and cheap. But it makes an 100% difference and after every single time I always ask myself why I don't treat myself to it more often. There is no product out there that works as well for me as this. Give it a try, I doubt you'll be disappointed!
It's just a simple scrub, but your skin will feel silky smooth for days :)
And it's as easy as this:


  1. Mix olive oil with some coffee powder (you don't need a lot, under 1/2 cup olive oil and 3-5 tablespoons of coffee powder, I like my mix to be a bit rough so I can really scrub and get my skin all soft and shiny, but it's up to you)
  2. I usually apply this when I'm letting my conditioner settle in. Massage it through your whole body except the face.







3. Once you rinse it off you'll understand what all the fuss is about. Your skin might smell a little like coffee. But hey, it's a natural product, and you can always wash it off with soap. -I choose not to because the skin absorbs some of the olive oil and it'll easily wash off.

Your skin will be smooth, glow and look super healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment