Sunday, January 8, 2012

Good morning!

It's 7:30 here and I'm just waiting for my breakfast to get ready.
I'm heading to the gym with my little brother today, I'll be waking him up in 30mins so we can get some food in us before we hit the gym. My brother is pretty experienced in weight lifting, so I'm sure I'll be looking to him for some advice (I really want to learn how to do some proper heavy squats) And as he's looking to loose weight, I'll maybe be able to help him out with the cardio part. All it takes is just setting a goal (time, distance) and keeping it. I always add resistance whenever I feel like it's getting too "easy", -well it never gets easy. but when I do that, and make it through, I feel like a champion!

Today's breakfast will be 6 boiled egg whites (I am addicted to them, I sometimes have porridge, but u'll be seeing a LOT of egg whites on this blog. they just satisfy me for some reason)
I drink one glass of vitamin drink every morning and take my supplements, but I'll post more about that once I'm home from the gym.

Have a lovely day!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment