Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What a difference 20min makes!!

This morning I woke up bright and early to have my 6 eggs and cup of coffee, whilst eating I decided to really push it at the gym. Unfortunately my HRM broke so I don't know the exact burn, but I spent a good hour and something working my ass off, sweating and pushing through. 20min HIIT, weights and 20min interval on the Elliptical. I'm changing up my cardio plan, instead of doing 40min of running, I do 20 - weights- 20. I read that running too much before your work your muscles can empty your glucose, and I just want to make every second count. -Especially now since I'm cutting my carbs and focusing on a cleaner diet!

To be honest, after doing the weights I felt absolutely dead. But I powered through 20min of Level 6 interval training and felt amazing after! Some people might not think it's a hard workout, but it's difficult for me, and today I took another step towards improving my workouts :) yay!

Tonight I'm doing a special low fat protein shake, and I'll make sure to post some pictures and share the recipe (if it turns out good lol!)

Have a great day!! xx

JNL

No comments:

Post a Comment