Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Noom, my new favourite app!

After getting my smartphone I've been reading about different apps online, and I kept bumping into this health app called "Noom". It had great reviews so I decided to download it, although  to be honest I didn't expect too much.
Let me just say, I was very surprised at what an easy and efficient calorie/workout logger it is! I love it!
And not only can you log your calories easily (no need to count anything, they have a super easy program that just lets you choose the food type and how much you ate. it counts it all for you) reminds you to logg your food, the coach program (you get 6 different coaches to choose from) let's you know if your diet is lacking anything and gives you diet options. The workout plan also reminds you to move, as well as gives you super easy options of how to log what you do. It's got a GPS program so if your running outside it'll track it on google maps! There are so so many more cool features, check out the Noom website for more information

www.noom.com
This app is great for keeping you motivated and really makes tracking eaten and burned calories super easy! I def recommend you try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment