Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I feel sooooo good!

Tonight I had a lovely lunch and dinner.
Lunch was mixed salad (300g 195 kcal) and a box of cottage cheese (200g 160kcal)
I drank as much water as I could, and I'm chugging down a vichy as we speak :D
This afternoons workout got a bit modified again, I had to skip the run :( It was snowing like crazy outside so I decided to do all 3 levels of the Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred instead.
It was absolutely exhausting!!! Not sure I'll ever step close to that DVD again, I think tonights workout scarred me for life :P

After dinner my little brother asked me if we could do some stretching. I'm currently 'helping' him get in shape, (not that he needs any help, I think he knows more than I do about working out, I guess you could call me his motivator. When you start to work out it can feel a bit much, so having someone to go to the gym with and discuss the progress with is great!)
Back to the subject; I played the stretch workout from P90X which lasts about an hour or so, it was great!
I can feel such a difference and so does he. He's had problems with his back and said he could immediately bend and turn with ease. Stretching is such an important part of building a healthy body! I sometimes tend to neglect it, but saving minimum 1h a week for some whole body stretch exercises can do wonders!


No comments:

Post a Comment