Monday, January 9, 2012

What I ate

Today I've had quite light breakfast and lunch

7 egg whites for breakfast 112kcal
-I'v been training myself to eat breakfast. I'm never hungry in the morning, but I know my workouts always suck when I hit the gym on an empty stomach. My family doesn't really understand how I can chug down boiled egg first thing in the morning, but it really satisfies me without making me feel like I'm totally stuffed



Mixed salad (Kale, cucumber, carrot, lemon juice, olive oil, etc.) 225kcal
Abba Tuna in water 165kcal
-I realized only at work that Tuna doesn't fit into my detox this week, but made an exception because..well I was too lazy to figure anything else out really :P No stores close to my workplace, so this will just have to do for now. But lesson learned, time to be more attentive and plan my meals ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment