Sunday, January 8, 2012

My workout plan!

So this is my workout plan for the following week
My target is to burn minimum 800 kcal a day, which is 4800 for this whole week.
This is what I'll be doing

Monday:
Morning: Cardio 40min HIIT on the treadmill followed by weight training for the glutes
Evening: Jillian Michaels 30 day shred L2 + streching p90x

Tuesday:

Morning: Cardio 40min Fat burn mode, Core training
Evening: Jillian Michaels 30 day shred L3 + stretching p90x


Wednesday High burn calorie day!

Morning: Cardio 40min HIIT, glutes, elliptical 30min
Evening: Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred L1 + Yoga meltdown


Thursday

Morning: Cardio 40min Fat burn mode, core and arms
Evening: Jillian Michaels L2



Friday

Morning: Cardio 40min HIIT, glutes, Yoga meltdown
Evening: Powebody + stretching P90X


Saturday

Morning: Yoga meltdown, run outside (~6km)
Evening: Jillian michaels L1+L2


Sunday:

Morning: Go for a 1h walk
Evening: Stretching


I have added in a lot of stretching to my routine, I haven't really been too good at it. But my New Years wish is to incorporate into my daily routines. I'm starting off strong, the next month will pretty much be a total detox of anything unhealthy and focus as much as I possibly can on working out.
I'll be updating on a daily basis, but Sunday is going to be countdown day :)
Tomorrow morning I will weigh myself, so I'll get some numbers to compare!

Some other changes I'll be doing this week:

  • Drinking a lot more water (2 big bottles per day)
  • Drinking more Green Tea (Only coffee before I go workout, I need my boost)
  • Eat my supplements (every.single.day)
  • Eat food every 3 hours, or try my best to. I want to keep the calories somewhat low.
  • Do some calorie cycling, this really works like a charm! -Well, at least for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment